Are you looking for a new role within Paid Social for a tech-focused performance agency?
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning clients Paid Social strategies and managing client relationships. The role can be 100% remote, or a mix between remote and working in the Cambridge office.
- Responsible for managing Paid Social campaigns from set up to reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring client's KPI's and objective are exceeded.
- Responsible for supporting with client communication.
- 1 years plus experience running and managing Paid Social accounts.
- Experience in running Direct Response campaigns.
- Experienced in managing client relationships.
If this challenging role sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!
Digital Performance at Aspire