Exertis UK Ltd.
As MTR look to take their Direct-to-Consumer brand www.4gadgets.co.uk to the next level we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team. 4Gadgets is one of the UK's leading brands for refurbished and new technology and digital gaming and you will be fully accountable for driving the online sales and profit performance. Working alongside internal stakeholders, including Marketing, IT & Trading teams, you will identify new opportunities to drive digital performance and growth. You will be an expert in ecommerce, a strong team player and passionate about digital.Role:
- Accountable for driving 4gadgets sales and profit performance
- Strong collaboration with internal Marketing, IT and Trading teams
- Build and execute plans and innovation to drive growth.
- Work with UX and analyze core metrics to identify key customer needs and improvements .
- Continually look at innovation and automation to drive efficiency and improvements in customer experience.
- Drive a strong team work ethic with cross functional teams to drive success.
- Identify, document, and translate user requirements into functional specifications.
- Help construct business cases to prioritise projects.
- Identify and utilise technologies to improve performance and sales.
- Explore new solutions and monitor return on investment.
- Be responsible for the ongoing management of the ecommerce platform & Teams.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for commercial success.
- Naturally curious with a creative mindset.
- A positive attitude to change and flexibility, ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Expert on all things e-commerce.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator.
- Experience of managing eCommerce end to end P&L
- Experience of retailing electronics and technology products online