We have an exciting opportunity for a data-driven candidate, to help boost brand performance across digital platforms, at one of our fast growing clients in Hertfordshire
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, you will own and drive all performance media channels such as Paid Search, Affiliates and SEO. You will be responsible for maximising budget efficiency to achieve business goals and cultivate cross-channel, full-funnel consumer journeys.
The successful candidate will be analytical, proactive and adaptable, with a proven track record of managing, optimising and tracking performance of paid search and paid social campaigns. You must also be a confident communicator as you will liaise with external digital agencies to review and monitor commercial objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of PPC campaigns across a number of platforms
- Perform keyword research and SEO Implementation
- Manage bids, modifiers and budgets, optimise keywords, match types, ad copy, landing pages and audiences
- Reporting, analysing and measuring performance and tracking ROI for in-house campaigns, and with external agencies
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies to assist in the growth of digital channels
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in setting up and running Google Ad campaigns and Paid Social Media campaigns
- Have experience with using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Have strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate data to improve and drive business performance
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who can turn their hand to any task
If you are looking to join a fast growing business, in a brand new role for them - where you will be developed and recognised, then we would love to hear from you!