We are looking for a passionate, articulate and engaging FS Trainer to join the Learning & Development team of a National Financial Services company. If you are a dedicated training professional looking for an opportunity to join an extraordinarily busy, friendly, committed and dynamic team we'd love to hear from you.
You'll be someone who can inspire and enthuse our delegates, whether delivering on-line or in a training centre environment and of course, whilst working to the highest ethical and professional standards.
If you hold Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma and experience in delivering structured regulated training to financial adviser, this could be for you .....
In our on-line and face-to-face activities, your responsibilities will include designing and delivering training outputs that achieve the following:
• meets technical and skills development needs.
• addresses the learning requirements of candidates.
• uses a variety of learning media to engage delegates.
• caters for various learning styles.
• enables delegates to apply learning to "real world" scenarios.
• can be used flexibly (e.g. face-to-face events and virtual classrooms).
• provides clarity around business quality standards.
• follows the Learning & Development sign off process.
• can be created at short notice when required.
• meets our standards in terms of format, content and quality.
• challenges the status quo when appropriate.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
• Creating and administering tests, assessment and licensing processes.
• Building and maintaining business relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
• Maintaining professional and technical competence in all matters related to the role.
• Contributing to and supporting corporate projects and initiatives.
• Always performing training to the standard that meets the needs of the delegates, The firm and the Regulator.
What will you need to succeed?
• Considerable drive and commitment.
• Chartered Insurance Institute Level 4 Diploma (Financial Services) qualified.
• Prepared to study for additional qualifications as required to deliver the work of the team.
• Training qualification and/or relevant experience.
• Demonstrable experience in delivering structured regulated training to relevant financial adviser audiences.
• Full UK driving licence, own transport and willingness to travel to run events across the UK as required.
• Much of the initial training and induction period will be based in Swindon, so ability to commute or be based locally at various times will be needed.
• Well organised, able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines, whilst still producing high quality work.
• Can work effectively under your own initiative and stay focused on key priorities.
• Highly professional at all times, acting as a role model for the brand when representing the company externally, and raising the profile of Training internally.
• Ability to build effective and cooperative relationships with other areas of the business.
• Ability to adapt to different audiences, dealing with varied and challenging personalities in an effective manner.
• Energy and enthusiasm for all training activities.