Do you want to work for a highly reputable, exciting and innovative employer, offering an excellent salary & benefits package with a quick start?
Look no further!
I am currently working with a growing organisation based in Stoke that due to expansion are now in a position to take on an experienced Finance Manager to join their dynamic finance function as the head of the department that would report directly into the Managing Director and be a valuable asset in further strategic decisions when taking the business forward.
Overseeing a small team, you would be involved in
- Managing the preparation and completion of the monthly accounts - Budgeting and forecasting
- Month end reconciliations and journal entries, WIP and Stock reviews and postings.
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly CIS returns
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Oversee and assist with credit control
- Business partnering with all departments assisting with all financial matters, and helping to identify improvements
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders to help reinforce existing trading relationships.
- Responsible for subscriptions and company memberships.
- Constantly review systems and procedures, looking to continuously improve on best practice.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Have excellent experience of working in a senior Finance role
- Has experience of Sage line 50 and Sage Payroll
- Has excellent communication skills and able to communicate with all levels of people within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who really wants to drive a department moving forward and as a reward for your hard work, you will be in line to join an excellent, stable and growing company that could offer further opportunities.
My client is in a position to start interviewing straight away so if you are interested, please don't delay and apply straight away.