Page Personnel are partnering with a highly renowned commercial organisation based in Doncaster who are seeking a HRIS Manager to join their HR function. This is an integral role to the business with the extraction, creation and presentation of HR metrics in order to make critical business decisions. Coupled with this, the successful candidate will oversee the company reward and benefits schemes, liaising with external providers and renewing contracts.Client Details
Our client is a nationally renowned commercial organisation based in Doncaster. The HRIS Manager sits within a well-established HR function where development is valued.
The organisation are slowly transitioning back into the office, with a mixture of WFH and in-office working patterns being available for the successful candidate.Description
In this fast-paced and varied HRIS Manager position, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
Extracting, creating and presenting HR metrics and data in order for key business decisions to be made
Presenting data reporting, key MI and business insights on all people issues
Collecting, analysing and reporting data in support of HR projects, process and services including bonus plans, salary reviews, headcount and turnover
Building new reports to meet monthly and ad-hoc requirements to support leadership decision making
Managing reward & benefit platforms to ensure membership details are shared with third party providersProfile
- Demonstrable experience working with and reporting on HR data
- Experience working with HR business systems and their reporting functionality
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner both written and verbally
- A high level of analytical skills and strong experience of interpreting and producing high quality accurate HR management information
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise requirements
On offer for the successful candidate is a package up to £39,000 + bonus based on personal performance. Additional to this is a generous benefits package and competitive holiday allowance. When working in the office, you can benefit from free company parking and lovely office spaces.