?Pure Healthcare Group are looking for Associate Practitioners to support our clients Mobile Testing Project with the DHSC.
The DHSC are imminently about to deploy Mobile Testing Units to COVID hot-spots, to perform rapid PCR testing.
We require experienced Associate Practitioner's with experience in performing PCR and qPCR on COVID-19 samples.
This is an 8 month project with possibility of extension of 6 months.
All expenses are paid, including accommodation and travel.
?Job Ref - PHG0153
Associate PractitionerStart Date:
4th May 2021Duration:
South of EnglandHours:
- Accommodation provided and paid for
- Travel expenses paid
??If you are not available for this position, then why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
?To be considered for the role you must have the following:
Additional benefits include:
- Valid Right to Work Documentation (UK/EU passport, Visa, Biometric Card)
- Prior experience working as an MLA within an NHS or Private COVID testing Laboratory
- Designated specialist consultant
- Service available around the clock
- Lucrative career opportunities across the UK
- Pay rates above market
- Automated compliance and easy registration process
- CV advice
- Career advice
- Accommodation assistance
- Smooth and reliable payroll options