Assistant Managers Required for Newly Opening Children's Homes
These roles of Assistant Managers are to support the Registered Managers in the running of their Children's Homes based in Chatteris & March.
Our reputable client is focused on delivering high-quality services to vulnerable children and young people. Their aim is to provide care, support and key working roles to looked after children in residential and semi-Independent supported accommodation.
Working as a member of the established, experienced team you will provide children with the necessary guidance to enable them to live a positive and meaningful life as they approach adulthood.
Candidates will work shifts within the home including day/night/weekends and sleep ins
to ensure children have their needs met and their welfare promoted while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism.
Reporting to the Registered Manager the role involves effective day-to-day management of staff teams, including induction, supervising staff, monitoring targets and development as well as completing annual appraisals.Experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working with children & young people.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a Senior, Managerial, or Team Leader role.
- Relevant Professional Qualification(s); Level 3 NVQ/Diploma in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People & good standard of secondary education.
- Full UK driving License & willingness to obtain Business insurance.
- Ability to identify the needs of young people.
- Understanding the importance of Safeguarding young people.
- Salary of £27,500 per annum
- Free DBS check.
- Rewarding meaningful career and room for progression.
- Additional training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Regular support from experienced managers.
- Employee benefits via Perk box platform providing retail, entertainment, insights, travel, and various other discounts.
- Employee engagement recognition rewards.
- Employee covers such as critical illness and life cover.
- Company sick pay.
- Company employee engagement initiatives.
- Medicash benefits include additional perks and financial help with health-related costs such as: optical, dental, specialist consultations & diagnostic tests, complementary therapies, alternative therapies, prescriptions, inoculations & flu jabs, chiropody, health screening, stress support, virtual GP, gym discounts.
- Room for overtime depending on service needs.
For further information and to apply for this role, don't delay and get in touch.