We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled IT Asset & Software Licencing Officer
to act as the backup point of contact for all Asset & Software licencing requirements for one of our local government clients based in London IG1.
The IT Asset & Software Licencing Officer
will maintain accurate and up to date asset, software and procurement records; track the lifecycle of assets and PC software and monitor, maintain up to date financial records, collate reports for analysis and ensure IT are audit compliant.
They will maintain up to date procurement records, seek best value for money/practice for IT, manage supplier accounts, maintain IT asset stock levels, purchase on demand and in advance, audit all assets and software, advise on models/specs and manage repair and warranty issues.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Demonstrable experience of managing hardware and software assets and licences, preferably within local government
- Excellent knowledge and experience of ITSM tools
- Demonstrable experience of managing third party IT suppliers
- Professional, expert Excel skills
- The ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach to working with others, both internal and external
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.