An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digital communications officer to join our clients public sector organisation, based in Cardiff within their communications team, on a 6 month temporary basis to develop and promote their web presence.Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Produce and edit site content daily
- Support content writers across the organisation
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for staff to develop content
- Provide advice and support to staff
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar digital communications role, producing content across all digital platforms as well as working knowledge of all of the latest and emerging web languages such as html5, CSS3, java script etc.
Excellent communication skills and efficient time and project management skills are essential for this role.Hours
- 35 hours per week
- 5 Month Contract
- Remote working available but will also need to attend the office as required
- Immediate start available subject to assessment process
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.