***Instructional Designer - Contract - Remote**Instructional Designer6 month Rolling ContractRemote Role - Office is Windsor/Leicester£Competitive pwd Umbrella Company
We have two Instructional Designer contract roles, one generalist and one with a Health and Safety background/knowledge.
Our client is an International energy and services company providing energy services to consumers across the globe and driving innovative products and solutions to drive power to the customer in more ways than one. Job DescriptionAccountabilities:
- Creation of written content for both classroom and non-classroom instructional solutions which align with Centrica values and meet the needs of a wide range of operational and training needs
- Responsible for the copy for a variety of media including print, slide deck, digital and animation
- Managing a portfolio of copy and design content ensuring it is version controlled, up to date with key messages/feedback and reviewed regularly in line with design guidelines
- Working collaboratively with the Development Solutions team, ensuring all written content is engaging and meets the learning objectives as outlined in our Solution Proposals and Design Overviews
- Work and communicate effectively with Development Solutions team colleagues to create compelling and engaging design solutions that are consistent. Upholding our design quality standards and following out internal development process at all times
- Responsible for managing own projects - maintaining the right project documentation and using the correct templates and processes as set out by our standards
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and external providers where applicable
- Support the wider team by providing review and final proof reading and feedback against content produced in the wider team
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to create innovative solutions
- A real eye for detail and the ability to produce accurate, grammatically correct content in line with brand guidelines
- Experience of working in a busy environment, working to tight deadlines in a fast paced ever changing business
- Good organisation skills - with a key focus on delivering results / outcomes within required timeframes
- Professional credibility reflecting the Centrica values
- Experience of working as part of a team and the ability to work largely self-managed with guidance and direction
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
- A background and experience in technical functions, for example heating installation, plumbing, electrical etc.
- Experience of working within learning and development and an understanding of the processes and methodologies used within the learning and development function in order to support the overall design and development of innovative and effective learning solutions
- Ability to work as part of a remote and virtual team
- Customer focused - always ensuring that supporting copy and therefore learning content is focused on doing what's right for our learners and ultimately the Centrica customer
- Experience in developing copy across a variety of channels
- Previous experience in contributing to L&D solutions for a blue-chip organisation preferred
- Ideally experience in writing learning content appropriate for a legislative or regulatory environment, for example health and safety content, or content that supports FCA/Ofgem requirements.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.