Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are representing a reputable law firm with the recruitment of an experienced Residential Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal. Due to the nationwide boom in the conveyancing market and growth within the business, they are looking for a professional individual to join their established team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing incoming and outgoing client communications via phone, email, SMS and post
* Engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders such as Estate Agents, Solicitors, Landlords Mortgage Lenders etc..
* Dealing with proof of funding matters
* Prepare and process legal documentation and communications
* Taking initial instruction from the client and directing / providing legal advice
* Reviewing surveying requirements and advising the client
* Preparation and management of mortgage deeds / requirements.
* Review all sale and purchase paperwork
* Conducting searches
* Undertake initial and final checks on files, ensuring compliance and completion
* Draft and prepare contracts
* Review receipts and client responses
* Liaise with fee earner on final sign off
* Due to the demanding nature of this role, it is vital you have previous experience running a residential conveyancing caseload or providing case support.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively contact Rhys Spencer at CRA Consulting for further information.