Company & Role Overview
Our client are looking for a keen Kickstarter to join their team with a talent for accounting/finance. Main Responsibilities
- Invoice processing
- Processing expense requests
- Credit control
- Cash book maintenance
- Maintaining the company purchase and sales ledgers
- Creating a Systematic Order of Invoice and Delivery Notes
- Organisation of Delivery Notes and Invoices, Cross-checked and Signed off by the Assigned Individual
Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
- Some work experience or a relevant degree
- Good Communication being able to liaise with department heads to understand their process and procedures.
- Confident, independent, and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
- Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
- Be between 16 - 24
- Must currently be on universal credit
Location - Greater London / Home based
Pay - National Minimum Wage