An award winning law firm with multiple offices across the West Midlands are seeking a Residential Property Conveyancer/ Solicitor to be based at their head office in Edgbaston.
Duties and tasks will include:
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders.
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven.
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have a commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- Be IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.