A paralegal is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with defendant insurance fraud cases. This is a fixed term contract role for a 12 month period.Role Overview
Sitting within the firm's market leading insurance division you will work as a paralegal working on claims relating to RTA fraud.
The role would suit someone with previous experience in defendant fraud work or from an RTA litigation background.Candidate Profile
The firm is seeking a paralegal fee earner with the following experience/characteristics:
What's on offer?
- A minimum of 12 month's experience as a paralegal handling insurance fraud or litigated RTA work. Candidates from a defendant background would be preferred, but those with claimant experience may be considered.
- Litigation experience
- Experience of running own caseload or a having assisted on litigated work.
- IT literate
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a top 50 UK law firm and a top tier department.
- Good quality litigated work from secure sources
- Potential opportunities for a permanent role within this team or others in the future.
To be considered for this paralegal role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.