An superb PERSONAL INJURY LITIGATOR opportunity has arisen at this busy Personal Injury department at this thriving Firm in BRISTOL.
The main purpose of the role is to run a caseload of Personal Injury cases and provide an excellent service to clients.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing of litigated and pre-litigated fast track claims outside of the MOJ portal.
- Strong experience of litigating your own caseload.
- Experienced at assessing liability.
- Assessing quantum and able to draft concise and accurate schedules of loss.
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and familiarity with civil process.
- Full understanding of issuing Part 7 claims and of litigation strategy.
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence.
- Complying with deadlines, key dates and meeting KPI's.
- Able to work towards and delivery financial results for the business.
This firm is hugely supportive, offers progression and training. Competitive salary and parking provided. A superb career move!