Vira International is a reputed, boutique OISC regulated immigration firm located in a prime location in North-West London We urgently require an HR Consultant/ Compliance manager to work with our team of immigration consultants.Duties include, but are not limited to
- · Supporting the team of Immigration consultants in meeting all compliance protocol.
- · Doing HR audits and compliance calls with third parties where we manage their Sponsor Management System.
- · Setting up clients on our CRM,
- · Assisting and advising our clients :
How to maintain Records.
Protocols to follow when recruiting new employees.
Training Clients on right to work checks.
Assisting Clients with Job Descriptions and employee contracts.
Setting up Policies and procedures for employees.
Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, documents and reports
Assist Clients recruit suitable workers, where Vira is filling the vacancy.
· Conducting intermittent Audits with clients to ensure they are compliant
You will have a professional attitude, as someone who takes pride in their work, working well under pressure whilst meeting deadlines, and comfortable working with clients while providing excellent advice and customer service.
You must have excellent written and spoken communication skills and must be detail oriented.
Previous experience in a similar role preferred, and OISC regulated at level 1 would be an advantage, but not essential.
Position is flexible, and can be full or part time.