Our client is looking for an experienced and driven EL/PL Fee Earner to join their growing team in Newcastle.Key Responsibilities:
- Proven billing track record of handling a litigated caseload.
- Genuine tenacity.
- A focus on advancing cases to and through litigation to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Ability to handle EL fast track cases. Both Pre & Post Litigation.
- Knowledge of the civil procedure rules, precedent, trends in litigation, and an ability and willingness to utilise the same to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with litigated files from inception, through applications and challenges, to trial / disposal hearing.
- Demonstrable willingness to take the more difficult course and to ignore the easy option, to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
- A Personal Injury Fee Earner or Paralegal with 2 + years EL/PL experience
- Will be fully confident running a caseload of EL/PL cases from inception to settlement and working to targets
- Will be committed to delivering a high level of client care
- Will have experience of of running own caseload of Fast Track, Pre and Post Litigation Cases.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.