Calling all Paralegals!!Paralegal
We have several vacancies within leading UK and American law firms and are on search for the most impressive legal graduates in the market.
With a huge portfolio in the legal sector and huge pool of vacancies, if you have strong academics with a substantial amount of legal experience, then get in touch now!
Do you have strong academics? Are you qualified to work in the legal sector?Paralegal
Top 20 law firms hiring and interviews to take place over the next few weeks.Paralegal
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence, and other documents for partners
- Organising and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, partners and associates, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Helping prepare for trial by organising exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Preparing briefs, wills, contracts, real estate closing statements, pleadings, appeals, and other legal documents.
- Investigating facts and laws of cases and searching public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action.
- Directing and coordinating law office activity, including delivery of subpoenas.
- Gathering and analysing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
- Calling on witnesses to testify at hearings.
- Keeping law library up to date by monitoring legal volumes.
Strong legal qualifications
Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Excellent organisational skills.
Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
Office administration experience.