During an exciting period of expansion, our client is actively seeking a dynamic, motivated and ambitious Conveyancer to strengthen their legal department.
You will possess a minimum of 12 months conveyancing experience together with exceptional management skills.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Predominantly sale and purchase cases
- The successful candidate will be expected to advise clients on all aspects of the buying, selling and re-mortgage process, including legal issues, finances and contracts.
- A very varied role including leasehold, shared ownership, new build, and more
- Cases could be from clients or panelled from referrers
- Managing a high volume residential case load
- You will have the support of a Legal Assistant and a Paralegal
The successful applicant will demonstrate a sound working knowledge of conveyancing and a willingness to develop new areas of expertise. In addition, you will be able to effectively resolve disputes through mediation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company at a very exciting stage. You will be given autonomy and support in equal measure, together with a highly competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for progression.