Your new company
A not for profit organisation based in London. They are a membership body that are looking to grow their fundraising team on the permanent basis but after an unsuccessful round of recruitment they are looking to onboard a temporary member for staff for three months, with the possibility to interview for the permanent role if you wish.Your new role
- To support the Development team with day-to-day fundraising activities so that contacts are followed-up in a timely and efficient way
- To assist with fundraising proposals and presentation development, taking the lead on creating materials to position the organisation's fundraising in line with Development strategy. This means working closely with other departments
- To support the scoping and delivery of bespoke Development cultivation and stewardship engagement activity for prospects and funders, working closely with the Development colleagues, Events team and liaising with other departments as required.
- To play a significant role in creating and managing the delivery of the Annual Giving programme, working under the guidance of the Individual Giving Manager.
- To take the lead in liaising with IT to successfully expand the organisations ongoing utilisation of CRM and specifically implement its investment in Raisers Edge NXT; thereafter lead on the Development team's effective use of the system.
What you'll need to succeed
- Taking responsibility to manage and ensure the accuracy and value of Development team data - relationships, gift inputting, prospect management of individuals, corporates and trusts - on Raisers Edge, including pulling regular income, pipeline and KPI reports.
We are looking for an experience Fundraising Assistant, someone that has between 6 months to two years experience within a fundraising capacity. This could be on a specialist basis or general. Within this role you will be supporting the individual giving, corporate partnership, major donor and fundraising events. You will be the go to point of contact from data cleansing. If capacity and experienced enough, you will have the opportunity to create promotion material. organise events and helping with presentations and pitches for high-value fundraising opportunities.What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to secure a longer term position.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.