We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Business Regulation Compliance Officer
to carry out a range of enforcement interventions and regulatory casework within the Business Regulation Team including COVID-19 legislation and guidance for one of our local government clients based in Oxford.
The Business Regulation Compliance Officer
will provide technical advice on legal and policy requirements across a range of Business regulation Team functions to customers and other internal and external stakeholders. They will assist with delivering regulatory and statutory functions, including preparing Committee reports and attending Committee meetings
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Relevant licensing or equivalent qualification, or evidence of successfully completing relevant training
- Experience of participating in multi-agency compliance casework.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a Local Authority
- Experience of providing excellent customer service
- Experience of using a range of ICT packages, data management systems and web based applications
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including negotiating and influencing skills demonstrating the ability to deal effectively with Business Regulation Team customers and all key stakeholders.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours and attend evening meetings when required.
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency