You will be responsible for your own case load, to support the residential property department with the full range of conveyancing procedures from beginning to completion. You will also provide secretarial & admin support to the residential team to include audio typing.
Our client is a Scottish firm who are expanding their team across Scotland. They are a comprehensive firm who want to build life long relationships with their clients through excellent service.
• Take instruction from Partners for sale and purchases, transfers of title, new build purchases, discharge and remortgage work.
• Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors throughout transactions - initial instructions and noting interest, throughout missive stage (under supervision) and through to completion.
• Advising and keeping clients up to date with the progress of their transaction by email and telephone conversations.
• Ordering Searches on sale and on purchase, reviewing results.
• Noting Title on both registered and and unregistered properties and reporting back to client on terms.
• Preparing Disposition and all other conveyancing drafts.
• Opening and closing client files.
• Effective monitoring and compliance of files and that paperwork is processed within timescales
• To provide general administrative and secretarial support to the Residential Property Team.
• To provide secretarial cover during periods of planned and unplanned leave.
They are looking to bring in an experienced and capable Conveyancing Paralegal as part of their growth and expansion. You will need to have experience working within Conveyancing as a Paralegal and be excited about working within a growing practice that puts client service at the heart of what they do.