Company & Role Overview
Our client is a large global electronics company who is looking for a Paid Digital Specialist/DTC to drive growth and high-quality traffic. Main Responsibilities
- Collate data and analysing digital performance.
- Develop and execute an effective customer-focussed digital marketing strategy.
- Drive traffic to the website with a data driven approach.
- Analyse insights on strategy and performance.
- Effectively manage third party digital agencies.
- Identify new digital channels and partners to maximise reach across our target market.
- Create performance marketing reports using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, BiqQuery and Data Studio.
- Continuously looking for optimisation opportunities to drive conversions and growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- 2 years' + experience in performance marketing, retargeting, paid digital channels.
- Experience in identifying new affiliate partners.
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Social and PPC.
- Experience using Google Analytics and data visualisation tools.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven performance marketing.