Risk Enterprise Support ManagerSalary:
Up to £75,000 per annumLocation:
Central London (WFH Temporarily)Hours:
Full TimeYour New Employer:
Our client is a global financial services group operating in 31 markets in asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, investment banking and principal investment. The diversity of their operations, combined with a strong capital position and robust risk management framework, has contributed to our 51-year record of unbroken profitability.
This is a great opportunity for you to join their Risk Management group, an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk is appropriately assessed and managed. The EMEA Risk Enterprise Support Projects & Change (P&C) team works closely with global colleagues to deliver both internal and external change initiatives. The team are responsible for the implementation and governance of the Risk Management EMEA project portfolio.Your New Job as a Risk Enterprise Support Manager:
In this role you will join an experienced project team supporting them with your business analysis skills, using proven change management tools to identify and implement change as well as assist in the delivery of key regulatory change initiatives. You will also act as a key contact prioritising EMEA project portfolio with global project roadmaps and ensuring regional change and needs are considered in the global Risk portfolio.
As an experienced Project and Change Manager at this level, you will have a proven record of strong stakeholder management, ideally with knowledge of risk management frameworks and processes and have gained experience in shaping and delivering solutions that manage both our external obligations and allow our Risk Management Group to effectively manage risk.
As a member of the RES Projects & Change team, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the EMEA PMO lead in managing and reporting the EMEA Book of Work, prioritising and understanding the scope of regional and global initiatives
- Identifying, assessing and implementing change using business analysis, continuous improvement techniques and project management tools. This will include the delivery of small-medium sized projects.
- Supporting the P&C team with the delivery of change in the region ensuring effective management of project scope, capacity resourcing and reporting
- Working with Sydney colleagues, own the delivery of the EMEA PMO and ensuring the team adhere to project governance tools and framework
- Build strong and effective relationships with regional and global stakeholders to include regular reporting of progress to management and project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Identify, communicate and manage risks to delivering solutions
The role provides an opportunity to work across all risk divisions including Credit Risk, Environmental and Social Risk and Compliance as well as being involved in varying levels of project size allowing a broader variety of project work and stakeholder engagement. This is an opportunity to develop your experience and assume responsibility of full ownership of the project life cycle and delivery.What You'll Need to Succeed as a Risk Enterprise Support Manager:
- Proven business analysis skills and experience with 5 years project management history and understanding of project and portfolio management practices
- Excellent client relationship building skills are needed & strong planning and organisational skills are key
- Previous experience in a financial institution is desirable but not necessary as they are willing to train someone from outside the financial services industry
- Exposure to regulatory change, compliance & risk framework initiatives in the Risk domain
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including powerpoint, chairing meetings, presentations, relationship building
- Ability to adapt to change in an agile environment
- Ability to work efficiently in a geographically dispersed team with global stakeholders
- Experience in using project management tools (e.g. Jira) and data analysis platforms (e.g. Power BI) desirable
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. If you have not received a response from us within 7 days after applying, your application is unfortunately unsuccessful. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.
We'll use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit london-works.com /privacy-policy
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing info-at-london-works.com