The Successful candidate will have SEN experience and prior experience teaching PMLD/SLD or complex needs children. This is a fulltime position from April 2021 until the end of the academic year. The school is equipped with the top resources and facilities including sensory rooms and soft play areas. The school promote life skills and wellbeing to the children including weekly yoga lessons.
The school offer all children a right to an education, the school is built to meet the needs of all their students, the school aims to help pupils gain confidence so they can progress to employment and training when they leave.
We require dedicated, teaching assistants who have passion and drive to get the pupils to succeed in their daily lives. The school would love to meet dedicated TA's with experience working with SEN students and knowledge of working with severe to moderate learning disabilities.
Very close to transport links and parking is available around the surrounding areas.The school benefits:
Accessible classrooms for each candidate, the school believe in promoting the health, wellbeing and exercise throughout school and after school clubs for their students.
You will have support from the other class teaching assistants and the class teacher.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Teaching experience is essential for this role and if you have experience with SEN that would make you stand out.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as SEN TA, Richmond, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on option 1 /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer