Reception 1:1 Teaching Assistant | Full Time | Ellesmere Port | April Start | Summer Term Contract
Academics are looking for an experienced Reception Teaching Assistant to work within a Primary School based in Ellesmere Port.
We are looking to recruit a passionate and experienced EYFS TA
to support a little boy on a 1:1 basis. The ideal candidate needs to have a calm, enthusiastic and hard-working personality
who does not shy away from different or new responsibilities.CHILDS NEEDS
- Tongue tied - no speech
- Showing signs of Autism but not diagnosed
- Spends most of his time in the sensory room
- Attends daily intervention classes ran by his TA
- Changing required
- *No behavioural needs*
How to apply
- Experience in a primary school is essential, ideally EYFS
- Responsible, proactive and dedicated to educating young children
- Commitment to the role and the children
- Understanding of Phonics and Early Learning
If you are a Primary TA or have experience within a primary school and you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Academics, please get in touch on either or call us on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place over the phone.