Senior Cyber Security Project Manager, Professional Services, Prince 2, Agile, FTC, Fixed Term Contract
Senior Project Manager with experience of delivering large complex projects/programmes required to work for a large, exciting Professional Services company based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this will initially be based from home until otherwise notified.
This candidate would ideally has delivered Cyber projects/programmes in the past. The role forms part of the Programme Delivery Team within the IT department and reports into the Infrastructure and Security Portfolio Manager.
The company have identified a number of Cyber initiatives they wish to implement, this consists of amending existing/implementing new policies, IT solutions.
There is approval initially for 6 months of a PM to produce a plan in conjunction with our 3rd party vendors. Once the plan has received steering committee sign off they will have to approve the extension of this contract and the duration. The role may be required for up to a year but renewed in smaller increments. You will then be responsible for the delivery of the plan.
Read on for more details...Project Management:
Technical Requirements and Professional Qualifications
- Delivers projects using an appropriate structured approach as set out within the project methodology process used within IT
- Initiates projects in a controlled manner clearly defining project scope, costs, success criteria, dependencies, assumptions and constraints with stakeholders
- Gather prioritised requirements with the business and IT
- Manage the project through planning, design, build, testing and service transition phases ensuring the agreed objectives and success criteria are delivered on time and within budget
- Agree and control the project budget and escalate any deviation to the Steering group in advance
- Controls and manages the impact of changes to scope, budget and timescales through the agreed process
- Identifies and facilitates the resolution of issues recognising interdependencies and escalating where appropriate
- Identifies and mitigates risks recognising interdependencies and escalating where appropriate
- Ensures that business deliverables/benefits of the project can be demonstrated.
- Liaison with the Internal Comms and Business Change teams to inform them of progress so they can deliver their Comms and Training plans
- Management of 3rd party vendors and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience of setting up and managing RFP processes
- Can manage multiple projects running concurrently
- Experienced as an IT Project/Programme Manager within the professional services industry or similar with a good understanding of project management disciplines.
- Qualified in an industry recognised project management discipline or accreditation e.g. Prince 2, Agile or similar or can demonstrate experience in delivering projects using a structured approach.
- Industry knowledge - understanding of a Professional Services Industry - desirable
- General commercial awareness and drive to seek value options
- Experience of implementing Cyber solutions and policies
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.