Head of Commercial Finance£85,000 - £100,000, Car, Bonus plus Benefits
An excellent new opportunity for a Head of Commercial Finance instructed on an exclusive basis by an instantly recognisable product driven e-commerce tech business.
This highly commercial role, will support a driven and well respected CFO with every facet of finance, including the management of close relationships with the company's sales, marketing and e-commerce functions in order to accurately influence and guide the commercial business strategy within this fast paced customer centric business.
As a market share leading organisation, my clients innovative culture, drives the business to greater success, further market share and is why advancecd numerical and analytical skills combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are a must.DUTIES:
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE: Head of Commercial Finance will ideally have the following:
- Leadership and management of the financial activities
- Business partnering with the sales and marketing channels, representing the commercial finance team
- Ownership and management of the company's financial reporting activities
- Take the lead on the business' commercial budgeting plan
- Contribute to, and play a vital role in, the company's commercial strategy plans
- Regular, detailed financial forecasting from a commercial viewpoint
- Ownership and management of the commercial P&L process
- Ownership and management of the commercial balance sheet accounts
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of all information distributed from the commercial finance team
- Management and ongoing review of any marketing spend
- Demonstrable FP&A skills
- Competent and skilled in business partnering
- A Russell university graduate
- ACA Chartered Accountant preferably Big 4 with a mixture of Audit and TS/CF experience before moving to a matrix business within Industry
- 5+ years PQ demonstrable experience within a matrix B2B / B2C / E-commerce business
- High aptitude for commercial finance coupled with excellent team management and demonstrative experience of being involved in managing relationships between both Operations and Finance.
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK occasionally as required
- Leadership and teamwork skills with the entrepreneurial ability to operate and excel in a changing and rapidly growing environment and operated as a trusted adviser to the Executive Team and capable of deputising for the Chief Financial Officer
- Ability to formulate financial plans (long term and tactical) and ensure full engagement
- Gravitas and ability to influence change and build strong financial management within the business
- Basic Salary - £85,000 - £100,000
- Car / Car Allowance
- Bonus plus excellent benefits
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Vijay Patel, Managing Director of Hamilton Woods Associates on or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing VP-HWA-ES371. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 - 10 days, It is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.