£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Marketing Manager: As a result of commercial expansion, a versatile and dynamic Marketing Manager with extensive experience of developing and executing marketing campaigns and strategies, is required to play a key role in increasing brand awareness and driving commercial & financial success.
For over 45 years our client has been a market leading manufacturer of specialised life science equipment. They design and develop sophisticated microprocessor-controlled cryopreservation and incubation equipment for use in research and medical laboratories. An experienced Marketing Manager is required to join the friendly, welcoming team to lead the company-wide marketing function.
Comfortable developing medium to long term strategy and owning the day-to-day marketing activities, the successful Marketing Manager will be results and metric driven with previous hands-on experience of managing a small marketing team. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Manage a small marketing team and department responsibilities
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversee current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services
- Work with marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing-related projects
- Communicate marketing plans and campaigns effectively to the sales teams.
- Organise and implement plans for company attendance at major International and UK based industry conferences
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and act as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Track all marketing data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Degree in marketing, business, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven with a marketing mind and an eye for creativity
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Willingness and ability to travel - 3-4 international trips per year
- Established press and media contacts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand. A competitive remuneration and benefits package are on offer. Apply now!