EYFS TeacherEYFS Teacher - School can remotely interview - MPS2-MPS6 - 2 form entry "Good" primary school - Permanent position beginning this September - Croydon, Outer London Payscale - September 2021
Are you an enthusiastic Early Years teacher who enjoys working collaboratively and bringing fresh ideas to a new team? Would you like to work in a supportive primary school with a "Good" Ofsted accreditation and excellent future career prospects? Tradewind, Permanent Division, work across London to match exceptional teachers with fantastic schools on a permanent basis. This wonderful school, with friendly and supportive senior leadership, are now looking to develop an experienced teacher on a permanent basis for September 2021! If you feel you would make a fantastic addition to this forward-thinking school - apply immediately to this position!
***Located in Croydon - Outer London Payscale
***15-minute drive from East Croydon
***Two form entry Primary - "Good" Ofsted
***Part of successful Multi-Academy trust - lots of progression opportunities
The School - EYFS Teacher - Croydon, West London
Situated in cosmopolitan Croydon, this warm and welcoming primary school is now seeking a proactive primary teacher to join their school on a permanent basis for September. This two-form entry primary school celebrates well above average results in Maths, Writing and Reading through teacher's high expectations of their classes and diligent support from leadership. The school is part of a multi-academy trust but also benefits from a tight-knit community feel alongside excellent CPD and progression opportunities available. Staff retention is good at this school due to the heavy investment the Trust places in their teachers. This role has arisen due to an experienced teacher being promoted through the trust which highlights the progressive opportunities this school has on offer! Ofsted recently visited the school last year and praised the school's approach to creating a welcoming learning environment and broad curriculum the school teaches. If you feel you could be an excellent fit for this forward-thinking school, apply immediately to this position!About the Role - EYFS Teacher - Croydon, West London
How to apply - EYFS Teacher - Croydon, West London
- For this position, you must possess QTS in Primary Education for September 2021.
- This role will suit an enthusiastic trainee teacher who is able to confidently reflect on their strengths and development points during their teacher training.
- The successful Primary teacher will be a reflective practitioner who works well within a collaborative environment and is keen to bring fresh ideas to a team.
- You will be a motivated primary teacher committed to the inclusivity and academic excellence of every student in your class.
- This role is a permanent position where the school will consider remote interviews.
- Therefore, the ideal candidate will be possess strong references from their university and placement schools.
If you are interested in this Primary teaching post, please contact Megan directly at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on or email your CV to for an immediate response! If you are alternatively an experienced EYFS Teacher, get in touch as we have many further options!