We are looking for bubbly, motivated, and exceptional teaching assistants who are wanting to be in charge of the days they work, and are looking to experience different classes, age groups, and school settings.
If you are new to working in a classroom this is a great opportunity to gain further experience with all age groups, and see what it is you are looking for. Or if you are currently still studying this is perfect to fill in those extra days by being a part of an incredible profession and making a difference each day you walk into that classroom.Role Specifics:
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Working in numerous classes and schools throughout Hammersmith and surrounding areas
- Experience is desired but not essential
- Confidence is important, you need to believe in yourself!
- Open to assisting with observations, and assessments
- Flexibility on days, and where you want to go
- Be personable, friendly, eager to learn and dive right in
- Comfortable with public transportation is desired
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks. Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for the opportunity to work as a supply TA or alternatively, please contact Adam Bamford at Tradewind on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.