Management Accountant | Fast Growth Start Up| LondonThe Client
Harmonic proud to be working exclusively with one of London's start-up success stories. As a company they have worked with some well-known celebrities and brands. Despite the current climate the company have also managed to grow by 300% during the lockdown period. The company are turning over 2.5 million and they are on track to grow by 100% in the next 12 months.
They are successfully disrupting the market and have received sizeable investments from Angel investors which they are using to continue their rapid growth. They have an expanding international presence working with customers across Europe and have already started to expand into the U.S market, working across multiple states.
The culture is fast paced but fun with space for personal growth. They are looking for an intelligent and ambitious candidate who wants to continue their studies of either the ACCA or CIMA. This is the perfect role for someone who is frustrated with a lack of growth and support in their current job.
The suitable candidate will need to be confident communicating across all teams in the company. This role is able ideal for an ambitious individual who is looking to progress quickly in their career, depending on performance this candidate could progress into the Finance Manager role in 6-12 months. The client is based in North West London but is of course supportive of remote and flexible working at the moment.The Role
The Management Accountant will work alongside the Head of Finance to help manage the day-to-day Finance while getting stuck into major projects to help facilitate growth. There will be plenty of exposure to the wider business, build a team and progress quickly into Finance Manager in 6-12 months.The Duties:
- Ownership of month-end and production of management accounts
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable function and corresponding credit control
- Business partnering with various heads of department to improve the quality of stock reporting and decision support
- Bank posting, including monthly reconciliations
- Support with extensive process improvement and system implementation
- Accruals, prepayments and other accounting journals
- Support on a range of ad-hoc projects
- Support the Head of Finance with Budgeting & Forecasting (FP&A)
Preferred Backgrounds/ experience:
- Excited by fast paced environments and start-ups
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intelligent and able to adapt
- Prior experience within an SME or Start-Up.
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Study support (This is open to people who are looking to study their ACCA or CIMA)
Please get in touch at email@example.com
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ