Elevation Accountancy and Finance are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable and confident Accounts Payable Assistant to join a reputable business based in Rotherham!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a wealth of experience within purchase ledger who is eager to join a friendly finance team, to provide extensive support across invoice processing, payment runs, expenses and reconciliations. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the confidence to build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers and be able to resolve complex invoice queries where necessary.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
* Processing and checking invoices
* Preparation and review of payment runs
* Management of supplier accounts including payment details, outstanding invoices, queries etc.
* Liaise with external suppliers and internal departments regarding queries and disputes
* Maintain internal purchase order system - analyse and ensure all invoices are processed accurately
* Bank reconciliations
* Statement reconciliations
* Ad-hoc duties and administrative support to wider finance team and management as needed
*At least 3-5 years experience in Purchase Ledger
*Excellent communication skills
*Strong systems skill including Microsoft Excel
*Ability to work well towards strict deadlines
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be integrated as part of a well-oiled, fun and supportive finance team while working on a wide range of finance duties, then this could be the perfect position for you!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.