Project Manager - Software DeliveryCompetitiveCompany bonus Travel Allowance
We are recruiting for a Project Manager who is responsible for delivery of software solutions to end users, to agreed specification, time and budget. This role requires client stakeholder engagement and as such is suited to a Project Manager that is currently external facing.
This company is an established provider of contact centre solutions built with a focus on customers, that connects agents and customers on their channel of choice.
The key focus of the project manager is on delivering Business applications.
Essential for this role are a knowledge of Software development processes, and experience working with local and distributed teams.
Scrum certification, and experience of agile methodologies such as Kanban are desirable.
Experience running multiple concurrent, set scope projects delivering to public sector clients would be advantageous.
This role requires experience communicating, and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across many projects concurrently.Essential Prerequisites for the Project Manager position
Your key responsibilities as a Project Manager will be:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP qualification
- Experience in successfully delivering multiple IT application and/or telecommunication solutions to both Public Sector and Corporate organisations
- Good spoken and written communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude.
The Project Manager job is perfect if you:
- Delivery of the solution applications and contracted services to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Full management of risks and issues throughout a project, along with accounting for assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Facilitating and leading project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced, distributed and validated
- Budget management including appropriate escalation, where required
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and any remedial actions are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing and maintaining project initiation documentation which ensures projects are completed to a baseline agreed with the all stakeholders
- Refinement and maintenance of the Project Schedule which ensures forecasting and earned value analysis remains accurate at all times
- Ensuring projects are always delivered to an agreed specification
- Management of change throughout the life of the project including adherence to all change management processes
- Thorough quality management including Test Plan / Specification execution and adherence to Quality Assurance process
- Creating Acceptance Certificates where required and ensuring these are completed
- Providing timely, relevant, and accurate reports throughout the life of a project
In return we are offering
- Are a confident communicator, with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Work and communicate in a technical customer facing role
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in order to communicate effectively with all parties at all levels
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and a diligent hard working team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- Prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational and administrative skills
- Show a methodical approach to work by developing, documenting and following procedures and seeing tasks through to completion
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Work effectively and efficiently with minimal/no supervision
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Car Allowance
- Other benefits
This is a great role for someone with experience working as a Project Manager with a technology background (preferably delivering to the public sector) that would like to move to a dynamic, fun and expanding business with an inclusive team mentality.