A fantastic FULL TIME
opportunity has arisen for a Teaching Assistant
to work in a lovely primary school in Preston starting in April
. Duties include:
- Working as a general assistant to the Year 3 Teacher
- Supporting Numeracy and Literacy
- Assisting with lower ability groups
- Providing support to SEN pupils within the classroom
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 months experience working in an educational setting
- Be able to build strong relationships with staff and pupils
- Be able to work on their own initiative
Rates of pay are highly competitive and range from £9.50 to £10.50 per hour.
If you think this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate may need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.