Are you an Assistant Management Accountant with strong analytical skills? Do you have previous experience of supporting a management accounting function with reporting? If so we have a fantastic contract opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are delighted to be partnered with a Public Sector Organisation in the Manchester Area to support on the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant for a minimum period of three months.
Key duties will include:
- Provide support to finance managers in reviewing business cases and analysing detailed information and contracts.
- Analyse and report on the financial consequences of a range of performance levels.
- Oversee monthly payments to suppliers in line with agreed contracts.
- Ensure accurate financial data is uploaded to financial systems.
- Contribute to the production of month end reports.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous experience within an NHS or Public Sector organisation.
- Financial degree or studying accountancy qualifications.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.