A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Group Financial Accountant to join a multi-site commercial business.
Our client is looking to attract a high calibre qualified accountant looking to make a first move into industry from practice or a 2nd move from industry. The post reports to the Financial Director of this division and with future succession planning there is the opportunity to progress into the FD post. This is a varied role with a wide set of responsibilities in order to ensure the smooth running of the department which covers a number of UK sites.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Control and management of group and company cash flows.
- Control and management of group and company balance sheets.
- Liaison with group management accountant to produce monthly and consolidated MI and Board reports.
- Statutory and audit management and compliance.
- Support Finance Directors preparation of monthly balance sheet and cash flow information
- Review of cash flows.
- Credit risk analysis / liaison with credit control.
- Review of cash collections / targets
- Major account and intercompany reconciliations.
- Systems development
- Control of the audit process / liaison with external auditors.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Responsibility for all statutory reporting / associated payment processing - VAT, PAYE, CT, payment practices.
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.