- Workspace Engagement Manager
- 6 months
- Inside IR35
- Join a world-leading design engineering and project management consultancy.
Work with clients across all major infrastructure sectors and bring deep technical expertise to the world's most ambitious infrastructure projects.The position
The Workspace Engagement Manager is responsible for working with Clients to shape and implement workspace change that achieves defined business objectives and improves organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for outstanding customer service and a proven track record of effective stakeholder management at all levels within an organisation.
With a background based in the delivery of business change initiatives they will have strong verbal and written communication skills, a high degree of personal resilience and a drive to deliver.Could this role be for you?
- Conduct business gap analysis investigations to support client's strategic workplace objectives and aspirations, securing direction on future workplace transformation work.
- To define and implement change management plans as part of wider Workspace projects
- Support the creation of the initial Project Requisition form and development of this into the Project Brief
- Assist design team to produce a design compliant with the defined Workplace Guide standard specification, supporting (where possible) the end user requirements
- Experience in Customer Service role or environment
- Excellent People skills and emotional intelligence