Elevation Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a successful, internationally renowned design & build company to recruit a Site Installation Manager.
My client is a well-established engineering firm, who deliver turnkey solutions across heavy engineering and civil sectors.
The Site Installation Manager's duties will include:
* Supervise installation of mechanical handling projects
* Coordinate contracts
* Ensure Health & Safety standards are met at all times
* Prepare work programmes and monitor output of fitters, installation staff
* Provide hands-on support where required
Elevation Recruitment Group would be keen to speak to candidates with the following skills & experience:
* Qualified in Mechanical or Hydraulic Engineering
* Experience in Hydraulic systems would be extremely advantageous
* Hold a valid CSCS or SMSTS card
* Hold safety qualification such as IOSH or NEBOSH
* Experience of multi-disciplined installation projects within Mechanical Handling
* Knowledge of CDM Regulations
* Background leading multi-disciplined teams, preparing work schedules, monitoring budgets etc.
* Knowledge of NEC Contracts
* Possess Excellent communication skills
* Willing to work away from home
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.