You will be working directly with a small team of accountants providing administrative support, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping. You will also help maintain the office and ensure it is running smoothly. Along with helping your team of accountants you will also be dealing with customers and external agencies.Client Details
Our client is a reputable company based in Bristol that is well known for it's company culture, as they value their people. They are fully compliant with all COVID regulations. Parking is provided. Description
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
You have passion for numbers, accuracy and skills in calculating figures is vital.
You are able to problem solve.
You are wanting to start a career in the financial industry.
You are competent in information technology and project management, and a strong team player.
You have the ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritise and communicate well. Job Offer
A competitive hourly rate alongside the opportunity for extension.