My client, a regulatory body are currently looking for a Senior Forensic Accountant to join their team for an initial 12 months on a fixed term basis.
The role requires a background in Audit and experience within Forensics. You will need to be a specialist in examining and identifying improper practises relating to company records. The role will suit someone who is able to conduct detailed & thorough examinations of financial information and legal documents with a view to identifying anomalies
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Accountancy qualification with experience in the Forensic Accounting practice area
* Background in financial audits, financial reporting systems, accounting & auditing standards and procedures
* Experience carrying out detailed research of a variety of open sources, gathering & analysing, complex info with a careful & methodical approach in recording info and preserving evidential integrity
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels up to and including Board
* Conduct detailed & thorough examinations of financial information with a view to identifying anomalies, areas of concern along with any evidence of regulatory breaches or criminal offending
* Experience liaising with regulatory bodies, legal teams, witnesses & relevant law/enforcement bodies, drafting expert reports
* Team management experience
* Experience within public sector
An immediate or quick start is required.