Quinton Davies are seeking an innovative IT Transformation Manager for an extremely fulfilling role based in Bath.
This is an exceptional opportunity where you will own transformation and projects for this organisation helping them to drive forwards technological innovation.
You will need to wear a multitude of 'hats' in this position utilising;
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Line management
- 'Hands-on' technical work
- Strategic input and vision
As a technology expert you will be a key driver of technological innovation. You will create and nurture both internal and external relationships helping to ensure adoption of new technologies and importantly leveraging budgets and technologies already available.
In order to apply for the position of IT Transformation Manager you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a managerial or leadership role
- Proven experience delivering projects and conducting business analysis
- Demonstrable passion for utilising the latest technologies to improve working environments and lives
- Broad knowledge of technology (Office 365, PowerBI, SQL, HR/Finance software, CRM systems etc)
In return our client are able to offer a competitive salary depending upon experience with a target of £45,000.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful.
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.