Salary up to £70,000
I am happy to be bringing this newly created permanent Tax Accountant role to the market. Working for a forward thinking, growing Tech business in Cambridge, you will support the senior management team by taking full accountability for the company's tax responsibilities.
As such we are looking for a technically strong Accountant with extensive, relevant tax experience and qualified in CTA.
Working as part of the wider finance team, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage UK tax compliance, supporting the preparation of the UK corporation tax returns, including preparation of any relevant R&D deduction submissions, and managing UK VAT compliance.
- Manage international tax compliance including indirect taxes and direct taxes
- Ensure transfer pricing policies are compliant with relevant regulations and reflect operational and commercial realities
- Support tax queries and project work - including those relating to overseas workers, M&A and answering queries from tax authorities.
- Act as daily contact for various tax advisors across the globe.
- Trial balance and management accounts - undertake key accounting duties to complete and reconcile the trial balance at month end.
- Lead and support change and improvement project work. Where business partnering identifies changes, proactively engage in the process and manage the impact on the team.
- Technical leadership - provide support to the team to aid their development.
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of UK and International tax
- CTA Qualified
- Excellent systems and IT skills including advanced Excel
- Confident advising and supporting colleagues
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- Tax in the context of acquisitions and valuations (not essential)
- Working in a multi-national company (not essential)
This is an opportunity that will offer the right person autonomy within a supportive environment. This company cares about their staff and offer plenty of excellent benefits.
Right now they are working remotely and even further down the line you will not be expected in the office more than once or twice per week.
Please apply now to be considered. To set up an informal discussion please call Nick Heap at Reed Finance on .