Distinct Recruitment have been engage to exclusively partner a fast growing, innovative manufacturing organisation based in Corby, to recruit for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The Management Accountant will receive a salary of up to £43,000 per annum plus a company specific benefits package. The DutiesThe key duties of the Management Accountant include but are not limited to:
To be considered for the role, candidates must:
- Monthly and ad hoc accurate management information reports and management of month-end procedures
- Product costing, cost of sales and pricing accounting.
- Provision of finance support service to operations, with line management responsibilities
- Preparation, analysis, and reporting of all financial data relating to Operations
- Regular reporting to Group of savings achieved through business projects
- Monthly variance analysis including recoveries
- Determination of, analysis, and reporting of key drivers for operations
- Drive clear understanding of operational performance through regular meetings with operational managers
- Be a fully qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Have experience of owning month end process
- Ideally have a strong understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Have strong communication skills
- Have experience of supporting operational stakeholder
The successful Management Accountant will receive a salary of up to £43,000 per annum plus a very strong benefits package which includes; bonus, healthcare, pension and 33 days all inclusive holidays. The organisation also offer free onsite parking at their Corby head office.