Are you an IT Service Delivery Manager looking for your next role?
Reporting to the Head of Service Management, this role is to ensure the consistent delivery and quality of service for all IT services for the Transport business unit. This candidate will have experience of operating within ITIL and working knowledge of COBIT and ISO27001 frameworks and will support the Head of Service Management in fostering a service centric culture and commitment to operational excellence for our customers.
How will you contribute?
* Manage the delivery of contracted IT Services across the Transport Business
* Liaison with IT teams on behalf of Transport
* Alignment to the Transport Product Tower
* Develop and maintain a professional, pro-active, efficient service to all Transport, including the management of escalations.
* Act as Service Transition Lead for all Transport projects
* Develop and maintain good relationships internally and externally with the customer and third parties in the delivery of any service(s)
* Attend review meetings focusing on the delivery of the SLA and service improvements
* Ensure that reported issues are resolved within customer service level agreements (SLA`s).
* Provide a point of escalation for customers and be responsible for contract negotiations, customer review meetings and escalations.
* Monitor and manage contract risks that have been escalated and directly to the Senior Management team where required.
* Monitor, review and drive continuous improvements in communication, customer engagement and contract delivery processes.
* Provide visibility of contractual commitments within new customer contracts and / or contracted Group services
* Monitor customer satisfaction ratings and customer feedback and drive initiatives to act on feedback to improve quality of service.
What will you bring?
* Mature and self-motivated Service Management Professional with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced continuous improvement environment
* Proven track record of successfully managing the service lifecycle gained in a business critical environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and responsiveness
* Extensive ITIL v3 2011 knowledge and experience preferable, minimum foundation certification
* Strong focus of leading the management and coordination of Major Incidents (MIM) and Major Problem (MPM)
* Ability to relate the goals of IT services to business goals
* A focus on customer satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
* Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service
* Capacity to lead by example and develop strong personnel performance goals
* Ability to drive process improvement to continually improve service and reduce costs
* Significant experience of Operations, Service Desk, Incident, Change and Problem Management principles gained in a business critical environment
* Excellent written & oral communications skills, organisational /scheduling abilities
* Good understanding of performance analysis, statistical reporting and processes
* Proven experience & understanding of IT infrastructure, desktop and application environments
* Proven experience of negotiating, implementing and managing outsourced managed services
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, home working, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more.