Director of Client Services - Omni-Channel Advertising and Analytics Platform - London£100,000-£125,000 plus 20% Bonus and StockThe Company
This company are the only independent Omni-Channel advertising and analytics platform built for TV but also working across Social, TV, Video, Display and OOH. They are looking for someone to come and join their senior leadership team as the Director of Client Services across EMEA, managing a team of Account Managers and Technical Project Managers. This person will lead the strategic vision for the EMEA side of the business and will work closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Account Management to plan growth and sales targets for the business. The London office where the role is based has fantastic growth plans for the year, looking to increase staff numbers by up to 70% in 2021 and even more next year! The role comes with a rewarding package including Bonus and Stock Options. The Job
As the Director of Client Services in EMEA, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, mentoring, and motivating a team of Account Managers and Technical Project Managers across EMEA and being responsible for general oversight of L&D and performance.
- Direct and facilitate the hiring process for new hires into the EMEA team
- Represent and sell the service proposition in partnership with the Sales team
- Support clients and act as existing business relationship manager for top tier clients across the regional book of business
- Partner with the VP of Sales and VP of Account Management to plan revenue targets, plan demand and plan ahead of time for headcount and resource requirements.
- Grow the team and business at an exciting point in its venture!
- 7+ years Account Management experience or relative business experience in Advertising/Omni-Channel
- 5+ years people management experience or applicable experience supervising a team
- Experience in monitoring, mentoring and assessing performance of team members and a natural at delegating responsibility
- Being a Critical thinker and a Problem-Solver are a must
- Future minded individual with a desire to be a emerging leader in the online media space.
- Experienced in documenting and communicating client requirements to stakeholders within the business
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too. Courtney GrestyConsultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.