Do you have 1 years (minimum) 1st Line support experience?
Do you want the opportunity to grow your career and expand your skill set?
If you are looking for a new opportunity to work for a Crawley
based industry leader within the aviation sector, who can offer an abundance of opportunities for career development, then please apply today!!!
Our client is looking for a skilled 1st Line Support Engineer
to join an established team. Offering a competitive salary of £18,000 - £21,000
plus excellent benefits including;22 Days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company pension plan, Health care offered after one year of service, annual bonus scheme (and on a good year semi-annual).
You may be able to get involved in some project and installation work which may be based in or outside the UK, which makes for
an exciting, varied role and an amazing start to a long and happy career within a great organisation, so let us tell you more...The 1st Line Support Engineer responsibilities:
What is required for the 1st Line Support Engineer?
- Work as a member of the Support Team
- Provide first port of call for internal and external users
- Log calls from phone and email
- Follow troubleshooting guides and procedures
- Escalate issues following the Support Desk processes
- Ideally 1 years plus experience gained at 1st line level
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills; Someone who can take ownership of issues and give each individual stakeholder the time and care they need
- Excellent telephone manner
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to monitor tasks and follow up where appropriate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- The technician is expected to have a willingness to drive/travel for on-site activities, which will include support, project and installation work. This may be in or outside the UK.
This is a great opportunity to progress within and leave your stamp on a vibrant, established business who are constantly looking to connect dynamically to their market.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.