Role Profile: Service Delivery & Compliance Analyst The Company
A bespoke software development company established in 2014 that has quickly grown into a credible, recognised digital innovation brand. The Company is a rapidly expanding world player within the EDtech market, delivering unique career led services through multiple platforms to multiple geographies.Purpose of Role
Support the Operations Director with devising and operationalising key processes to ensure not only customer success, but compliance to applicable regulatory compliance items. This is an unique role that offers an exciting and diverse set of responsibilities, including creating a world class approach to communicating data privacy concepts to young people.Salary
Up to 50KReports to
Operations DirectorManage Staff
NoMain Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a mentor and key source of information, advice, guidance and training within the company to help with regulatory compliance/legislation on policies, procedures, correct documentation and protection against liability.
- Monitor all risks and work with managers and leaders to ensure that risks are regularly reviewed and remedial actions monitored where applicable.
- Complete targeted audits and deliver feedback on specific areas of improvement and trends.
- Digital and IT Security project management experience would advantageous.
- Experience of working on projects, collaborating with project teams and stakeholders across the company.
- Research and implement best practices, ensure all IT policies and procedures are followed whilst providing direction and mentorship in IT technical support and service delivery.
- Instrumental in ensuring that the company are continually improving service and product quality for clients whilst providing suggestions on how to improve service delivery.
- Align service plans and policies to drive customer success, uptake, and advocacy with both internal and external customers.
About the candidate
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Commerciality - an understanding that IT/compliance/service is a tool to enable profitability.
- A pragmatic understanding of risk, compliance and IT service delivery.
- Able to work confidently with clients and colleagues to maintain and improve standards of performance.
- A knowledge of digital platforms advantageous, but not essential.
- Professional outlook, highly organised, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Articulate and able to deliver clear, positive messages about complex subject matter.
- Resilience and determination to support risk and compliance processes.
- Detail orientated and able to take ownership of tasks.
- Capacity to interpret and apply regulations and rules in a way that supports the business.
Standards of Expectation
- Agile - can work at pace on multiple projects.
- Displays a positive 'can do' attitude with team members, clients and suppliers to achieve goals and takes an active interest in the development of the company.
- Demonstrates 'achievement and success' to self and colleagues through the consistent production of first class high quality work, delivered on time.
- Works flexibly with regard to both the juggling of work priorities and is willing to work flexibility on a daily basis to meet deadlines when required. Will 'go the extra mile' to ensure project success and completion.
- Keeps up to date with 'industry' developments, new techniques and new ways of working.
- Work collectively with each other across all job roles and teams within the business removing all lines of demarcation to ensure effective work production and to foster a professional work ethic and culture within the company.