Long established independent private Dental Practice, in the heart of Manchester are looking to recruit a Practice Manager. They are one of Manchester's top Invisalign provider having treated more than 3,000 patients and complete hundreds of Invisalign and cosmetic smile makeovers each year. They are looking to recruit a Practice Manager to join their passionate team on a full time permanent contract working 38.5 hours a week. As the highly valued Practice Manager you will be responsible for driving the practice's performance by -
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the practice
- Managing and motivating staff
- Being actively involved in developing the business
- Delivering objectives relating to revenue targets, KPIs and cost management.
- Managing clinical governance and maintaining practice policies
- Managing dental receptionists and nurses, including responsibility for appraisals and their personal development.
- Maintaining compliance with CQC regulations
- Stock and inventory control
- Management of Dentist's diaries and targets
- Managing new and existing patients and retention
In this exciting role you will enjoy considerable responsibility and autonomy yet receive support from management. You will have, motivation and drive to make the role your own and successful. You will have great interpersonal skills to manage key relationships in the practice and with patients. Organisation skills including prioritising important deadlines whilst managing reactive business needs are also a must. You will have good people management experience including conducting one-to-ones, performance reviews and managing staff development. Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience of working as a dental practice manager. This is a real opportunity if you are an ambitious practice manager looking to develop your career with one of Manchester's premier private clinics.